Saturday, February 18, 2012

Untitled

The last couple of days, I've been at webstock and what a grand old time I had. 

 

It's been interesting to see the tribe of online creators grow as web apps extend content channels beyond simple, static websites. 

It pays to have goals at such things so mine were pretty simple: Photobomb The Oatmeal and Tony Hsieh of Zappos. Achievement unlocked. 

 

Img_0158

 

I know right? Just like Forrest Gump!

 

Img_0174

 

I also live tweeted quite a bit of Tony's preso as a form of note-taking and as a way of making fan-boi John Lai jealous that he wasn't there. Seemed to work. 

 

 

I live tweeted some of Tony's wisdom so here are some of the highlights for your viewing pleasure. 

Here are some tweets (is it weird to embed your own tweets? oh well)

You can get a copy of the preso by emailing tony@deliveringhappiness.com (note how the clever bugger picks up your email address rather than putting stuff in Slideshare-that's why he's a billionaire see). 

I'm also going to write up some ideas on community management from Slashdot founder and epic troll-slayer Rob Malda that I found interesting but I'll do that later. 

In the meantime, here are some photos

 

Posted via email from cjlambert's posterous

No comments: